PGH -Partei
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

PortalPortal  StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The third Gender

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AutorNachricht
cRAwler23
Parteielite
Parteielite
cRAwler23

Skorpion Anzahl der Beiträge : 6789

The third Gender - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The third Gender   The third Gender - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jan 2014 - 4:15

La Monda

How should we refer to you? He or she?

A lot of my close friends say ‘she’. But a lot of people say ‘he’ too and I am not offended by that; when you are in this position, living this life inbetween genders, you can’t be too offended by anything. Either way is fine, but I prefer “she”.

I have never been really good at playing a man! I can do it very easily for photoshoots, but it’s different from acting as a man on a daily basis. I really don’t think it is that different to be one or the other, but capitalist society does draw quite a big line that divides the genders, so these differences seem more exaggerated than they naturally are. Boys are expected to be a lot less emotional, tougher and I guess, somehow rough, where girls have a bit more freedom to express themselves physically, but less freedom mentally and overall because we live in a patriarchal society.

Yes. We are born with a gender identity, as well as a sexual orientation. Most people are not aware of their gender identity because they look in the mirror and if they are female they see a female body; they aren’t even aware. They are more aware of their sexual orientation, in other words who they find attractive. But when the physical part and the mental part don’t coincide or the match is much more complicated, that is when you become aware of gender identity. A lot of scientists point out the fact that it is something we are born with. Of course, later on, we definitely learn how to behave in the way society dictates, but there is a biological factor to it as well. I think that men definitely have as much pressure to behave like men, as women have to behave like women.

(via AndroFeminine)

Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.allmystery.de/mitglieder/cRAwler23
cRAwler23
Parteielite
Parteielite
cRAwler23

BeitragThema: Re: The third Gender   The third Gender - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jan 2014 - 4:22

The third Gender - Seite 5 Tumblr_myqoycYwjf1ql9ilao3_500

The third Gender - Seite 5 Tumblr_myqoycYwjf1ql9ilao2_500
Ines Rau

Having a sex change is not the answer to insecurities or other issues, a lot of transgender do not understand that it has to be done with reflection: because of a real deep desire to be a woman from a younger age. It’s fabulous the level of happiness- it’s just absolutely impossible to describe. I’m the happiest girl in the world, just being what I wanted to be. You have to love yourself enough to go for it without the fear of being judged or rejected. That’s my advice for them. -Ines Rau
Nach oben Nach unten
cRAwler23
Parteielite
Parteielite
cRAwler23

BeitragThema: Re: The third Gender   The third Gender - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jan 2014 - 4:29

The third Gender - Seite 5 Tumblr_mx4tywD3Ba1ql9ilao1_500

The third Gender - Seite 5 Tumblr_mx4tywD3Ba1ql9ilao2_500
Angel Rz

The third Gender - Seite 5 Tumblr_myqo9q2xmk1ql9ilao1_500
Lana Wachowski

Born on June 21, 1965, in Chicago, Illinois, Lana Wachowski grew up as Laurence Wachowski with younger brother Andy. The two entered filmmaking as screenwriters and directed 1996's film Bound before going on to helm the groundbreaking Matrix films. They later produced V for Vendetta, and directed the films Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas. Lana has also become a lauded spokesperson for transgender rights.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The third Gender   The third Gender - Seite 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The third Gender
Seite 5 von 5Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
PGH -Partei :: Das PGH Kulturprogramm :: Unpolitisches :: Körperkünste (NSFW)-
Gehe zu: